WMV to iPhone Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.27 MB) (Price: $19.95)
Convert WMV to iPhone on Mac
Wanna watch WMV files on your iPhone while iPhone doesn’t support WMV format? shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac can solve that problem. It is a professional tool to convert WMV to iPhone video formats on Mac OS. With the advanced encoder/decoder built in, it converts files with better quality and faster speed.
Support iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV
Additional to iPhone, the output files support iPad, Apple TV and all types of iPod (iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod Shuffle). Preview WMV video, take snapshots, clip segments from WMV video, customize output parameters, batch conversion are some of the features come with shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Support iPhone HD video.
- Support all iPhone types (iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS), iPod, iPad, Apple TV.
- Excellent picture quality and high sound quality.
- Preview WMV video before conversion.
- Trim and clip WMV videos.
- Extract pictures from video as JPG, GIF, BMP.
- Control output video size, video quality, video bit rage, audio quality audio channel, audio bit rate.
- 100% Clean. No Spyware, no malware, no adware, no virus.
WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" to add video files.
3. Click "Profile" drop-down to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Start" button to begin your conversion.
WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft WMV to iPhone Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to modify the setting of the output files? A: Click "Profile" on the right side of the software interface, you can modify Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Audio Channels of the output files.
- Q:How can I get HD files? A: Please click Profile drop-down button and set the output format to AVC or H.264 Codec, then begin your conversion.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive