Current Page: > Video to MPEG Converter for Mac
Video to MPEG Converter for MacGet Win Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 6.18 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert all popular video Formats to MPEG(MPEG-1,MPEG-2), VCD, SVCD, VOB, HD-MPEG
shinesoft MPEG Video Converter helps you convert AVI to MPEG, WMV/MKV to MPEG, DivX, MP4, H.264 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, to MPEG, and captures bmp format pictures from videos.
Convert video files with High Quality & Surprising Speed, cut any Clip/segment of the video
With shinesoft MPEG Video Converter, you can convert video with high quality and fast speed. And enjoy your video/audio on your PC. Also you can cut all the video files into segments that you like. shinesoft MPEG Video Converter can automatically shut down your computer after the conversion is complete.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Support inputting video formats, AVI, WMV, MKV, DivX, MP4, H.264 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP etc.
- Support outputting formats, MPEG(MPEG-1,MPEG-2), VCD, SVCD, VOB, HD-MPEG.
- Support image format bmp format.
- Support batch conversion.
- Convert with high quality and surprising speed.
- Can cut any segment of the video & audio files.
- Its auto shutdown function can shut down PC automatically after the conversion is complete.
- Support preview before you convert video.
- It is powerful and easy-to-use, everybody can master it quickly.
Video to MPEG Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1.Start shinesoft Video to MPEG Converter for Mac.
2.Click "Add File " or "Add Folder" button, select the files that you want to convert in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The information of the loaded files will show in the list, such as title, resolution, time, etc.
3.Select output format, select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.
5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin converting files. Then wait for a moment, you'll have the output files that you want.
6. shinesoft Video to MPEG Converter for Mac supports other functions, such as cut any segment of the video files that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.
Video to MPEG Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: I have downloaded shinesoft Video to MPEG Converter for Mac, and made a trial, how could I purchase it? A: When you run the trial version software, you could click "purchase" , after you have got and filled in the register information, you could click "register".
- Q: Compared with previous version, does the new version support more formats? What are they? A: Yes. Compared with previous version, the new version supports some new video and audio formats, such as MKV, DVR-MS, TS, etc., especially HD Video which is one of the most important profiles in new version. You can convert these formats into other supported ones. And also, in this version, picture formats BMP supported.
- Q: I want to know how can I modify the setting of the output files in using shinesoft Video to MPEG Converter for Mac, such as the size or the resolution, etc. A: On the right side of the software interface, you can modify the "Profiles, Audio, Subtitle, Size, Quality, Channels"?of the output files.
- Q: My video file has been converted into MPEG format. But I do not think the video screen is clear enough. Can I improve it by certain settings? A: The default settings which we offered for MPEG output are those requested by most of mobile phones. If you want to get better quality, please select "mpeg4" as video codec instead of "h.264", as well as set a larger number for video bit rate and video size. They will produce a file with better quality but you must be sure that those settings can also work with your phone.
- Q:I noticed that your program offers 3 kinds of output video formats. As far as the quality is concerned, which one is the best, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or HD-MPEG? A:If you only want to get the best quality, we recommend HD-MPEG format, which is HD Video. But the output size would be larger than others. Actually, MPEG-2 format will be more proper in the file size and quality.
- Mac OS 10.5 or Above
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
- DVD-ROM drive