Current Page: Home > Video to iPhone Converter
Video to iPhone ConverterGet Mac Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 6.18 MB) (Price: $19.95)
Convert HD video, AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG to iPhone video and audio file.
The essential video for your iPhone. Use shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter to convert HD video, AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MKV, ASF, VOB, RM, etc. to iPhone videos with excellent quality and fast speed. Apart from converting video to iPhone video, it can extract audio from videos to convert to iPhone MP3 format so that you can listen to them on your iPhone anytime and anywhere.
Customize video and audio parameters.
shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter offers a range of adjustable parameters likes video size, video quality, audio quality, channels for you to create your special iPhone files. Preview videos, capture pictures, clip segments, auto shut down computer are some of the features come with it.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Support iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV..
- Convert all popular video formats to iPhone.
- Convert video to iPhone MP3 format.
- Preview videos before conversion.
- Cut pieces from video and convert to iPhone files.
- Make snapshots as JPG, BMP, GIF or PNG files.
- Optimized audio and video sync technology.
- Support “Add Path” function.
- Convert file in batches.
Video to iPhone Converter Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" to add video files.
3. Click "Profile" drop-down to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Start" button to begin your conversion.
Video to iPhone Converter F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: Does the new version support more formats? A: Yes. Compared with previous version, the new version supports some new video and audio formats, such as HD video, MKV, DVR-MS, TS, etc. Also, in this version, BMP picture is supported.
- Q: How to modify video audio parameters, such as the size or the resolution? A: On the right side, you can modify video size, video quality, audio quality, channel of the output files.
- Q: Compared with previous version, does the new version support more formats? What are they? A: Yes. Compared with previous version, the new version supports some new video and audio formats, such as MKV, DVR-MS, TS, etc., especially HD Video which is one of the most important profiles in new version. You can convert these formats into other supported ones. And also, in this version, picture formats BMP supported.
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Me
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
- DVD-ROM drive