Current Page: Home > Video to iPhone Converter for Mac
Video to iPhone Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.27 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert HD video, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4 to iPhone on Mac
Have compatible problem with video that you want to play on your iPhone? shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac can help you solve that problem. It can convert all videos (HD video, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, XviD, DivX, etc.) to iPhone files on Mac OS. Not only convert video to iPhone normal video, it can also convert video to iPhone H.264 video.
Clip segments from video into iPhone files
Wanna watch just a part of video with your iPhone? shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac can clip segments from video and save them as iPhone files. What you need to do is previewing the videos and defining the beginning time and end time for your segment, this video to iPhone converter will do all the things else.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert HD videos to iPhone files.
- Convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, XviD, DivX, MOV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV to iPhone.
- Convert videos to iPhone H.264 video.
- Support iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV.
- A video player built in.
- Capture images from video and save as JPG, GIF, BMP.
- Rich video and audio parameters to customize output files.
- Easier and quicker video to iPhone converter.
Video to iPhone Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" to add video files.
3. Click "Profile" drop-down to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Start" button to begin your conversion.
Video to iPhone Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft Video to iPhone Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to modify the setting of the output files? A: Click "Profile" on the right side of the software interface, you can modify Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Audio Channels of the output files.
- Q: I want to get HD files, how to do? A: Please click Profile drop-down button and set the output format to AVC or H.264 Codec, then begin your conversion.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive