Current Page: Home > Video to GPhone Converter for Mac
Video to GPhone Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.27 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, etc. to GPhone on Mac
Wanna enjoy videos on your GPhone anytime anywhere? shinesoft Video to GPhone Converter for Mac can do it for you. It supports converting almost all videos to GPhone files on Mac OS. Besides all popular normal video, it also supports converting HD video to GPhone format.
Convert files with fast speed and perfect quality.
shinesoft Video to GPhone Converter for Mac converts videos at unbelievable speed while preserving its original quality. It features a range of versatile editing tools giving you ability to clip segments from video, snapshot images, preview, customize video audio parameters, etc.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, VOB, ASF, RMVB, FLV, MKV, RM to GPhone.
- Customize video and audio parameters.
- A smooth player to preview video before conversion.
- Capture video screen and save as BMP, JPG, GIF files.
- Cut segment from video and save it as GPhone files.
- Batch conversion.
- Free technical support.
Video to GPhone Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Video to GPhone Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" to add video files.
3. Click "Profile" drop-down to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Start" button to begin your conversion.
Video to GPhone Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy shinesoft Video to GPhone Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Video Converter to GPhone for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft Video to GPhone Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to modify the setting of the output files? A: Click "Profile" on the right side of the software interface, you can modify Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Audio Channels of the output files.
- Q: I want to get HD files, how to do? A: Please click Profile drop-down button and set the output format to AVC or H.264 Codec, then begin your conversion.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive