Current Page: Home > MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac
MPEG to iPhone Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.27 MB) (Price: $19.95)
Convert MPEG to iPhone on Mac
Ever thought of converting your MPEG files to iPhone format so that you can enjoy those video on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV? shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac can do that job. It is a professional tool to convert all MPEG files to iPhone video files on Mac OS. Besides normal iPhone video format, it supports converting MPEG to HD iPhone video format.
Convert with perfect quality and fast speed
With an advanced decoder built in, shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac converts MPEG to iPhone with high quality and speed. With it, you can clip favorite segments from video, snapshot images when preview, split a video into several pieces, customize video and audio parameters, convert files in batches, etc.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert MPEG to iPhone video files.
- Support HD iPhone video format.
- Perfectly compatible with iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and all types of iPod (iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod Shuffle).
- Split a video into several iPhone pieces.
- Clip any segment from video.
- Make snapshots during preview.
- Set video and audio parameters of output files.
- Support Multi-Core CPU, Multithreading.
MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" button to add MPEG files.
3. Click "Profile" drop-down button to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set destination folder.
5. Click "Start" button to begin to convert MPEG files.
6. shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac supports other functions, such as clip favorite segment from MPEG video files, snapshot images, set the output parameters, etc.
MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac F.A.Q
Q: How to buy shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac?
A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to modify the setting of the output files? A: Click "Profile" on the right side of the software interface, you can modify Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Audio Channels of the output files.
- Q: I want to get HD iPod files, how to do? A: Please click Profile drop-down button and set the output format to iPod (320*240) MPEG-4 AVC Codec, then begin your conversion.
- Q:I noticed that shinesoft MPEG to iPhone Converter for Mac offers several output formats. As far as the quality is concerned, which is the best? A:If you only want to get the best quality, we recommend AVC format, which is in H.264 video codec. But the size would be larger than others.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive