Current Page: Home > HD Video Converter for Mac
HD Video Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.27 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert video to High Definition (HD) video on Mac.
Are you not satisfied with your Standard Definition video and wanna convert it to High Definition video on Mac OS? shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac can do that job. It’s a powerful tool to convert all video formats to HD video formats.
Convert between HD video formats.
Besides converting SD video to HD video, shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac also supports conversion between HD video formats. With it, you can preview your video, capture pictures from video, clip segments, split video into several pieces, convert files in batches, customize video size, video quality, video bitrate, audio quality, audio bitrate, etc. Try it and enjoy your video with HD quality on your Mac, iPod, PSP, Zune, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, etc.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Support conversion between HD video formats (HD AVI, HD MPEG-4, HD MOV, HD MPEG2, HD WMV).
- Convert all video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, XviD, FLV, 3GP, MOV, RM) to HD video formats.
- Customize more specific and professional parameters.
- Preview before conversion.
- Take snapshots when previewing as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP files.
- Clip segments from movies.
- Split video into several pieces.
- Support multi-core CPU.
- Multithreading and batch conversion.
HD Video Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac
2. Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" button to add video files.
3. Click Profile drop-down button to set output format.
4. Click Browse button to set destination folder.
5. Click "Start" button to start converting files.
HD Video Converter fro Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft HD Video Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to modify the setting of the output files? A: Click "Profile" on the right side of the software interface, you can modify Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Audio Channels of the output files.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive