DVD to WMV Converter
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 4.77 MB) (Price: $19.95)
Rip DVD to WMV with high quality and speed.
Wanna back up DVD movies on your computer as WMV files or watch DVD movie on your Zune Xbox 36 or Creative Zen? shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter is what you need. It can rip DVD movies to WMV video with excellent image and audio quality.
Preview, snapshot, clip.
With shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter, you can preview DVD movies before conversion, take snapshots during preview, clip segments from movies by setting its begin time and end time, customize video and audio parameters, shut download computer automatically after conversion, etc.
- Support DVD-5, DVD-9, IFO file.
- Select DVD subtitle and audio channel.
- Rip a part from DVD and convert to WMV video.
- Set output video size, video quality, audio channel, audio quality.
- Audio and video sync.
- Preview DVD with a small DVD player built in.
- Captures pictures during preview and save as BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG files.
- Show DVD movies as title or chapters.
- Batch conversion.
- Run in background to save source.
1. Start shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter;
2. Click "Add" button, select a DVD (or IFO file) to add DVD movies;
3. Click Profile drop-down button to set destination format;
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory;
5. Click "Start" button to start converting files.
- Q: How to buy shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to clip segments from DVD? A: Select one title file, click "Clip" button, click "B" and "E" to set begin time and end time for your segment, click "Add segment" to add that segment to the clip list, then click "Ok" button. shinesoft DVD Ripper Platinum will clip the segments one by one.
- Q: When I try to convert IFO files, I get an error and the software shut down automatically. What should I do? A: Generally, there are two IFO files in DVD folder - VIDEO_TS. IFO and VTS_01.0. IFO. Please add VTS_01.0 IFO instead of VIDEO_TS. IFO.
- Q: After I ripped my DVD to WMV and load the file into my PPC, the device will play it a while but then stop and close the player. Why? A: Maybe your PPC can not support the video size that you have set in shinesoft DVD to WMV Converter. It might be too large to be afforded by PPC. Please lower the video and audio Bit Rate setting to solve the problem.
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Me
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
- DVD-ROM drive