DVD to MP4 ConverterGet Mac Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 15.44MB) (Price: $19.95)
Convert DVD to MP4 files with excellent quality.
Wanna enjoy your DVD movies on your MP4 player? shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter can do it for you. It is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool to rip DVD to MP4 videos with excellent video and audio quality.
Support Convert DVD to HD-MP4 format (MP4-H.264).
shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter can convert DVD to HD MP4 video (MP4 H.264) at full speed while preserving its High Definition quality. There is a small DVD player built in it which allows you to preview DVD before conversion. You can snapshot images and save them as JPG, BMP, GIF and PNG files while previewing your DVD.
- Convert DVD to MP4 video files.
- Support DVD-5, DVD-9, IFO file.
- Personalize subtitle and audio properties of DVD.
- Preview DVD before conversion.
- Cut segments from DVD movie.
- Make snapshots during preview.
- Customize output video size, video quality, audio channel, audio quality.
- Support running background.
- Take action (do nothing, open output directory, shut down computer) after conversion.
1. Start shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter
2. Click "Add" button, select a DVD (or IFO file) to add DVD movies.
3. Click Profile drop-down button to set destination format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Start" button to start converting files.
- Q: How to buy shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How to clip segments from DVD? A: Select one title file, click "Clip" button, click "B" and "E" to set begin time and end time for your segment, click "Add segment" to add that segment to the clip list, then click "Ok" button. shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter will clip the segments one by one.
- Q: When I try to convert IFO files, I get an error and the software shut down automatically. What should I do? A: Generally, there are two IFO files in DVD folder - VIDEO_TS. IFO and VTS_01.0. IFO. Please add VTS_01.0 IFO instead of VIDEO_TS. IFO.
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Me
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
- DVD-ROM drive