DVD to PSP Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 12.2 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert DVD to PSP and PS3 format on Mac OS
With shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac, you can convert DVD movies to PSP or PS3 formats on Mac OS so that enjoy the movies on PSP or PS3. It preserves the high video and audio quality after conversion.
Preview, make snapshots, clip segment.
shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac allows you to preview movies before conversion, make snapshots as JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP files, clip any segment from movies, convert files in batches, customize video size, video bit rate, audio bit rate, audio quality, etc. Enjoy your HD movies in your PSP, entertainment can be anytime anywhere! Download it right now and have a try for free!
- Support DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD folder, DVD IFO file.
- Convert DVD to PSP or PS3.
- Support High-Definition (HD) video format.
- Show DVD chapters.
- Convert DVD to PSP PS3 files directly, no temp file is created.
- Customize video and audio parameters.
- Set subtitle and audio channel of DVD movies.
- 24h professional customer service.
- No safety hazard, like virus, spyware or adware.
1. Start shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac.
2. Put DVD into your DVD-ROM, click "Add DVD" button to load it.
3. Click profile drop-down button to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Convert" button to start converting files.
- Q: How to buy shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I modify the settings of the output files such as video size? A: Click "Profile Settings" on the right side of the software interface to customize parameters of output files.
- Q: When I click "chapter", all the chapters of my DVD have benn seen, can I clip some segments from them? A: Of course, you can clip any segment from the movie.
- Q: Can I preview the DVD before conversion? A: Yes. On the right of the main interface, there is a small black window, you can preview your DVD movies in this window.
- Q: When I try to convert IFO files, I get an error and the software shut down automatically. What should I do? A: Generally, there are two IFO files in DVD folder - VIDEO_TS. IFO and VTS_01.0. IFO. Please add VTS_01.0 IFO instead of VIDEO_TS. IFO.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive