DVD to MP4 Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 10.65 MB)
DVD to MP4 for Mac: Convert DVD to MP4 files on Mac
Have a Mac and want to convert DVD to MP4 files so that you can enjoy DVD movies on your MP4 player? Please try shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac. It can convert DVD to MP4 format on Mac OS. Most multimedia devices like PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBox, Zune and Wii support MP4 files.
Support DVD to HD MP4 format for Mac user.
Besides normal MP4 format, shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac can convert DVD to HD MP4 format (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC) without losing its quality. Preview, take snapshots, clip segments, merge files, set output parameters are some of the functions come with shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac.
- DVD To MP4 For Mac:Support H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video formats.
- Converts files to play with popular multimedia players (PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBox, Zune and Wii).
- Customize video size, video bit rate, audio bit rate, audio channel for output files.
- Set subtitle and audio channels for DVD.
- Clip any segment from movie.
- Snapshot images when preview.
- Support BMP.
1. Start shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac.
2. Put DVD into your DVD-ROM, click "Add DVD" button to load it.
3. Click profile drop-down button to set output format.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Convert" button to start converting files.
- Q: How to buy shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I modify the settings of the output files such as video size? A: Click "Profile Settings" on the right side of the software interface to customize parameters of output files.
- Q: When I click "chapter", all the chapters of my DVD have benn seen, can I clip some segments from them? A: Of course, you can clip any segment from the movie.
- Q: Can I preview the DVD before conversion? A: Yes. On the right of the main interface, there is a small black window, you can preview your DVD movies in this window.
- Q: When I try to convert IFO files, I get an error and the software shut down automatically. What should I do? A: Generally, there are two IFO files in DVD folder - VIDEO_TS. IFO and VTS_01.0. IFO. Please add VTS_01.0 IFO instead of VIDEO_TS. IFO.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive