DVD Copy for Mac
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 5.35 MB) (Price: $34.95)
Copy DVD movie to blank DVD disc in perfect 1:1 ratio for Mac user.
Need a tool to copy DVD movies to other DVD disc on Mac OS? Please try shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac. It is a stable and powerful tool to copy DVD movies to other DVD disc on Mac OS. shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac can Copy DVD movie to blank DVD disc in perfect 1:1 ratio without losing quality.
Compress DVD-9 movie to DVD-5 disc on Mac OS
Wanna Copy DVD-9 moive to DVD-5 while preserving its quality? shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac can do that job. It can Compress DVD-9 movie to DVD-5 discs. Besides, it supports copying DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs in 1:1 ratio. With it, you can customize DVD label, set temp path, auto shutdown your computer after clone.
- Copy DVD movie to blank DVD disc in perfect 1:1 ratio for Mac OS
- Copy DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs for Mac OS.
- Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 for Mac OS.
- Copy DVD with fast speed.
- Customize DVD label.
- Set temp path.
- Shutdown computers automatically after clone.
- Easy-to-use, clone is just a click away.
1. Start shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac.
2. Put DVD disc which you want to clone into DVD driver.
3. Set mode to clone DVD (1V1copy, 1V2copy, 1V1copy compress).
4. Click "Start" button.
5. Put blank disc into DVD-RW driver when driver ejected.
6. shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac begin to clone your DVD movie.
- Q: How to purchase this software after running the trial version? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: My DVD is a DVD-9 movie. Can I compress it into one DVD-5 disc? A: Of course you can. Please choose 1V1copy compress as your clone mode. Then your DVD-9 will be compressed into one DVD-5 disc with some quality losing.
- Q: When I put a DVD into the driver and select it as "Source". shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac tells me it is not an effective DVD source. Why? My DVD disc is a good one and it is playable on my PC. A: Close shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac. Enter "Control Panel" of your computer, active "System" setting, click "Environment Variables" on Advanced option page, Double-click "Path" in the System list, copy "%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem" into "Variable Value". Then re-launch shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac.
- Q: What do D5 and D9 mean? I have some double-layer DVD writable discs. Can I use them for the clone job of your program? A: D5 disc has about 4.7GB free space while D9 has double of that capability. D9 is just another name for double-layer disc which is more widely used. So your discs are supported by shinesoft DVD Copy for Mac.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
- DVD-RW drive