DVD to Apple TV Converter for MacGet Windows Version here
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 12.2 MB) (Price: $24.95)
Convert DVD disc Apple TV format
shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac is a powerful tool to convert DVD disc to Apple TV video format, such as DVD to Apple TV MPEG-4, DVD to Apple TV H.264.
Preview, Snapshot image, Clip segment
shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter converts movies with high quality and screaming speed. You can snapshot images and clip segments during preview. You can also customize video size, video quality, audio quality and channel. Besides that, you can set audio and title for your DVD disc to watch the movies in your language.
- Support input formats: DVD-5, DVD-9, IFO.
- Support Applet TV video formats: Apple TV H.264, Apple TV MPEG-4.
- Support Apple TV, iPhone and all types of iPod.
- Convert with high quality and screaming speed.
- Support preview, snapshot images, clip segments.
- Support BMP.
- Shut down computer automatically after conversion.
- Easy-to-use: converting is just a click away.
1. Start shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac
2. Click "Profile" drop-down button to set output format.
3. Put a DVD disc into DVD-ROM, click "Add DVD" button to load it.
4. Click "Browse" button to set output directory.
5. Click "Convert" button to start onverting your DVD files.
- Q: How to buy shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I modify the parameters of the output files such as video size? A: Click "Profile Settings" on the right side of the software interface to customize parameters of output files.
- Q: When I click "chapter", all the chapters of my DVD have benn seen, can I clip some segments from them? A: Of course, you can clip any segment from the movie.
- Q: Can I preview the DVD before conversion? A: Yes. On the right of the main interface, there is a small black window, you can preview your DVD movies in this window.
- Q: When I try to convert IFO files, I get an error and the software shut down automatically. What should I do? A: Generally, there are two IFO files in DVD folder - VIDEO_TS. IFO and VTS_01.0. IFO. Please add VTS_01.0 IFO instead of VIDEO_TS. IFO.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- 512MB RAM or above recommended
- Free hard disk 30MB space for installation
- Display Super VGA resolution (800*600), 16-bit Graphics card or above
- DVD-ROM drive