Current Page: Home > Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac
Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 15.2 MB) (Price: $29.95)
Convert Blu-ray to MPEG
Wanna backup Blu-ray or DVD movies on your computer as MPEG files? shinesoft Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac is a better choice. It can convert Blu-ray and DVD discs to MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVD (*.vob), HD MPEG-2(*.ts) files.
Convert Blu-ray with perfect quality and fast speed.
With shinesoft Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac, you can rip Blu-ray and DVD discs at high speed without losing its quality. You can clip the movie, snapshot pictures, convert files in batch, etc.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert Blu-ray discs to MPEG files.
- Converter DVD discs to MPEG files.
- Set audio track and subtitle of movies.
- Read title of movies.
- Clip any segment from movies.
- Snapshot images and save them as JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF files.
- Shut down the computer automatically after conversion.
Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac program.
2. Click "Profile" combobox to choose output format.
3. Click "Add" button to add Blu-ray and general DVD.
4. Click "Start" button to start converting files.
Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy this software after running the trial version? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Blu-ray to MPEG Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register this software? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I convert my Blu-ray to many chapters? A: You can open "setting" drop-down menu from "Tool", then select "Load main movie, advertising and recordings". And then add your source file, it will be converted to many chapters.
- Q: What should I do if I want to clip segments from the movie? A: It is very easy. You can preview the movie and set the begin and end time for the segment you like, then stop preview and convert the segment, you will get your favourite segment.
- Q: Can I convert my Blu-ray when I preview it? A: No. You can't convert your file during preview. Please stop preview first.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB