Current Page: Home > Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac
Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac
(Click to enlarge)
(Size: 15.2 MB) (Price: $39.95)
Rip Blu-ray to HD AVI, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC, WMV etc.
Wanna convert Blu-ray discs so you can back up the movies on your computer as High Definition video files? shinesoft Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac is your best choice. It’s a powerful yet ease-to-use tool that can convert Blu-ray discs and DVDs to HD video files without losing its HD quality.
Preview, clip, snapshot
There is a Blu-ray and DVD player built in shinesoft Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac. So you can clip segment and capture pictures when previewing the movies.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert DVD and Blu-ray to HD AVI, HD MPEG-4, HD MPEG-4 AVC, HD MOV, HD MPEG-2 TS, HD MPEG2, HD WMV.
- Convert Blu-ray and DVD to video files with HD quality and high speed.
- Set audio track and subtitle of movies.
- Read title of movies.
- Clip segment from movies.
- Snapshot images and save them as JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF files.
- Shut down the computer automatically after conversion.
Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac.
2. Click "Profile" combobox to choose output format.
3. Click "Add" button to add Blu-ray and general DVD disc.
4. Click "Start" button to start converting movies.
Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How do I buy this software after running the trial version? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Blu-ray to HD Video Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register this software? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I convert my Blu-ray to many chapters? A: You can open "setting" drop-down menu from "Tool", then select "Load main movie, advertising and recordings". And then add your source file, it will be converted to many chapters.
- Q: What should I do if I want to clip segments from the movie? A: It is very easy. You can preview the movie and set the begin and end time for the segment you like, then stop preview and convert the segment, you will get your favourite segment.
- Q: Can I convert my Blu-ray when I preview it? A: No. You can't convert your file during preview. Please stop preview first.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB