Current Page: Home > Blu-ray to DVD Cloner
Blu-ray to DVD Cloner
(Click to enlarge)
Compress and copy Blu-ray movie to DVD-9, DVD-5.
Have problem with playing Blu-ray disc on your DVD player because of compatibility? shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner can solve your problem. It is specially designed for Blu-ray users who want to backup Blu-ray to DVD disc. With shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner, you can copy Blu-ray discs to DVDs for playback on DVD player without expensive Blu-ray players.
Clone Blu-ray to DVD with high quality.
shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner clones Blu-ray movies with perfect image quality. You are allowed to set your desired audio channels and subtitles. With its friendly interface, cloning Blu-ray movies is as easy as 1-2-3.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Compress Blu-ray movie to DVD-5/9, DVD-R/RW.
- Support for All DVD Formats (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9).
- Read titles of Blu-ray movies.
- Set Subtitle, Audio channel of Blu-ray disc.
- Edit DVD label.
- Support auto shut down, Reboot or Stand by your computer after cloning.
- Support Multi-Core CPU.
Blu-ray to DVD Cloner Tutorial:
1. Start shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner;
2. Put Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray driver.
3. Click "Start" button.
4. Put blank DVD disc into DVD-RW driver when driver is ejected.
5. shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner starts to clone Blu-ray to DVD.
Blu-ray to DVD Cloner F.A.Q
- Q: How do I buy this software after runing the trial version? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner to purchase it.
- Q: How to register shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the information instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: Can shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner clone Blu-ray to DVD-5? A: Yes, shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner supports clone Blu-ray to DVD-9 and DVD-5. Click "Settings" -> "Burning" and choose DVD-5 as Disc type, then begin your cloning.
- Q: How to set our DVD label? A: You should set DVD label before cloning. Click "Settings" -> "Burning" to set DVD label and then begin to clone Blu-ray disc.
- Q:How to fix it if shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner doesn't support my Blu-ray discs ? A: Please download DVDFab Passkey, run it and then run shinesoft Blu-ray to DVD Cloner to fix the problem.
- Microsoft Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/2007/Vista/7
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB