Current Page: Home > Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac
Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac
(Click to enlarge)
Convert Blu-ray to AVI (DivX, Xvid).
Wanna backup the Blu-ray and DVD discs on your computer as AVI files? Just try shinesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac. It’s an excellent Blu-ray to AVI converter that can convert your Blu-ray and DVD discs to AVI (DivX, Xvid) files on Mac.
Convert Blu-ray and DVD with high quality and speed.
shinesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac converts Blu-ray and DVD discs at amazing speed while preserving its high quality. shinesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac allows you to set audio and subtitle of the movie so that you can watch it in your language.
Features Screenshot Tutorial F.A.Q
- Convert Blu-ray discs to AVI files.
- Convert DVD discs to AVI files.
- Set audio and subtitle of movies.
- Read title of movies.
- Preview movies.
- Clip any segment from movies.
Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac Tutorial:
1.Start shinesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac program;
2.Click "Profile" combobox to choose output format
3.Click "Add" button to add Blu-ray and general DVD.
4. Click "Start" button to start your conversion.
Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac F.A.Q
- Q: How to buy this software after running the trial version? A: Run the trial version, click Help -> Buy shinesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter for Mac to purchase it.
- Q: How to register this software? A: After your purchase, you will receive a letter with the registration information. Copy the info instead of typing them one by one.
- Q: How can I convert my Blu-ray to many chapters? A: You can open "setting" drop-down menu from "Tool", then select "Load main movie, advertising and recordings". And then add your source file, it will be converted to many chapters.
- Q: What should I do if I want to clip segments from the movie? A: It is very easy. You can preview the movie and set the begin and end time for the segment you like, then stop preview and convert the segment, you will get your favourite segment.
- Q: Can I convert my Blu-ray when I preview it? A: No. You can't convert your file during preview. Please stop preview first.
- Mac OS 10.5 or above
- Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB